Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Best of Shari Miller

Aren't I and House of Fifty lucky to have the talent of Shari Miller leading the Art Direction of the magazine?! I stumbled across her work after reading a rave review on a blog that had just gotten a makeover by little blue deer.


So I stopped over to Shari's site and loved what I saw. Next thing I knew I was getting my blog Isabella & Max Rooms redesigned and we were talking about working together on a new venture, House of Fifty!









Let's Decorate Online


She's done some excellent work for a very long list of blogs and sites, while offering up some visual inspiration on her own blog, posting inspiring interiors and other items that have caught her eye.



If you aren't already acquainted, you should be.

3 comments:

lisaroy said...

I've been following Shari for a long time and I love her blog. And she has certainly glammed up blogland hasn't she? xo

Unknown said...

Adore Shari- she's the definition of talent!!

Sophie Grace said...


Thanks for sharing the post. Let make your life even better with game sims 4 cheats