Thursday, August 11, 2011

Joss & Main

{I wish I remembered what was so funny...}

I first learned of the home goods company Joss & Main when attending the DesignTV party in NYC, during Blogfest 2011. They had all kinds of beautiful items showcased at the party that were given away as door prizes at the end of the evening.

{And look who else I met, Maggie. Love Selling NY!}
But I'm getting distracted...


I am so pleased to have Joss & Main as a sponsor of House of Fifty...
because you know I love finding a great bargain when shopping for my own home!


YOU'RE INVITED!

"House of Fifty's invitation has brought you to the front of the line and we're pleased to offer you immediate membership in Joss & Main. Join today for access to our exclusive and unbeatable deals on premium goods for your home."

Joss & Main have set up a special link for House of Fifty readers. Click here, enjoy browsing the latest finds and save $15 on your first order of $50 or more by using the code HOF811.

Some of my favorite items currently on sale are...




Thanks Joss & Main!

4 comments:

PinkCoffie said...

Oh yea! That's some pretty good news for us readers! Thanks for the shout <3 already spread the word on my blog! Xo

- Urska @
Live.Create.Inspire

Allison said...

All you beautiful gals look like you were having a great time! I'm off to take a look at Joss & Main. Thanks for the info!

Cyndia said...

You will not believe this, but I bought that blue martini lamp today at Trees and Trends for $59.99! I mean, it looks EXACTLY the same. I hate that it's for a client and not for me!

{oc cottage} said...

Awesome! Thank YOU!

m ^..^