Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lay Baby Lay Blog Crush!

A blog I stumbled across and fell instantly in love with is Lay Baby Lay. Can you see why?

Not only does Joni put together the most inspiring design boards with delightful graphics, but each board features an interesting and intriguing mix of great finds. 
  1. Aqua Leaf Pillow
  2. Blue Swag Light
  3. Bungalow Stripe Fabric
  4. Chartreuse Lamps
  5. Going to See My Baby
  6. Green & White Glider
  7. Hello Print
  8. Jenny Lind Crib
  9. Pigeon Print
  10. Red Vintage Mirror
  11. Sunburst Mirror
  12. White French Dresser
  13. Yellow Flock Rug
My favorite find on this design board is the red vintage mirror! What about you?

9 comments:

Shera O said...

Happiest nursery...EVER! ; ) I love the mirror as well, but the whole color scheme is great for a kid's room...colorful without looking like a circus.

Unknown said...

Certainly not the nursery I had for my babes back in the early 80's! I love the modern spin that the girls are doing these days. Love it!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the blue swag light! What a great mix of color!

Kathysue said...

Love all of it, Once the crib was out of there it would look like it was for older kids. Great color combos and all the pieces are fun, Kathysue

Lacey said...

Lay Baby Lay has been my newest obsession! I just bought the Vibes chevron rug after seeing her Vivi's room.

So adorable!

Allison said...

Isn't it a fun blog! I came across it about a month ago and love the use of color she incorprates into her rooms, the mix of vintage and modern touches and a touch of whimsy. I am drawn to the yellow flock rug. I grew up with a blue swag light like the one pictured. I wish I'd kept it!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Yes!!! So agree! Been loving that blog that blog since I found it around halfway through my pregnancy and those inspiration boards make one drool! One of my favorites along with your blog for design inspiration!

Unknown said...

Wow. I love this. I can't wait to check out her blog. I just love that yellow rug.

Morgan said...

This is a beautiful inspiration board for a nursery! I love it - especially that bicycle print.